These are a class of Indian ID holders that are stamped as ECR. As indicated by the Indian Government Emigration Act, 1983, these recognizable proof holders need to search for assent from the Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for making an outing to 18 countries.
Worldwide development is a fundamental estimation influencing financial relations between the made and making countries. Recalling this, the Emigration Policy Division of the Ministry was developed in March 2006 to support and empower the drifters from India. This Division deals with all technical matters relating to the resettlement of experts from India. Its key commitments include:
• Formulation of techniques for upgrading Emigration Management
• Proposing definitive changes
• Resettlement changes Implementing (counting institutional changes and e-Governance)
• Formulation of government assistance plans for uprooted individuals
• Promoting equal and multilateral co-activity in overall migration
Get in touch with us for the best of services and we would be more than happy to serve you well.