World Education Service (WES) is an association situated in the United States and Canada, established in 1974. This association assessing the international educational qualification of international students or skilled people.
• If an individual plans to opt for higher education or proceeding with education, work, and licensure, the candidates must apply using the WES standard Application.
• If the individual needs to Migrate, Canadian citizenship, and in case of Refugees, then, at that point, the individual can apply using the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
Documents needed to apply for the transcripts:
In case you are from India, you need to have a WES assessment done for your certificates.
1. WES requires transcripts from the university or Autonomous College which ought to be encased in a sealed and marked envelope. It doesn't acknowledge transcripts from individual universities.
2. This depends upon your University/Autonomous College, the method for applying transcripts will vary.
3. University/colleges attest the documents and give you Degree, Semester Marksheets, complete consolidation Marksheet and WES Form.
4. Requirements will vary and this depends on University/Autonomous College. Normally they ask for Degree, Semester Marksheets, Consolidation Marksheets. TC, SSLC, HSC, Provisional Certificate. It depends on the necessities that you need to submit/show unique/duplicate copies for verification.