Attestation of HRD Attestation – HRD attestation is the process of authentication of educational document. HRD authentication centre is available in the each state. If the educational document needs to get attest from ministry of external affairs, then it should be first authenticate from that respective state HRD Department where university / Board / council is located from and from where the same document have issued.
- Tamil Nadu HRD Attestation
- UP HRD Attestation
- Madhya Pradesh HRD Attestation
- Gujarat HRD Attestation
- Karnataka HRD Attestation
- Andhra PRADESH Attestation
- Punjab HRD Attestation
- Delhi HRD Attestation
We are offering services the services of HRD Attestation for below Listed States
Home department Authentication – home department attestation is the process of authentication of personal document. If the personal document needs to get attest from ministry of external affairs, then it should be first authenticated from respective state Home department/GAD, where same document have originated.
We are offering you the services of home department Attestation for Below Listed States
Tamil Nadu HRD Attestation UP HRD Attestation Rajasthan HRD Attestation Madhya Pradesh HRD Attestation Gujarat HRD Attestation Karnataka HRD Attestation Andhra PRADESH Attestation Punjab HRD Attestation Delhi HRD Attestation
- UP home department Attestation
- Punjab Home department (After signed by DC where document belongs)
- Andhra Pradesh Home department Attestation
- Gujarat Home department Attestation
- Kerala home department Attestation
- Tamil Nadu home department Attestation
- Karnataka home department Attestation
- Haryana Home department (After signed by DC where document belongs)
- Delhi Home department Attestation
- Rajasthan Home department Attestation.
Attestation of Certificates from Human Resource Development Department (HRD), Government of India is available for all UGC or AICTE Approved Certificates. This attestation required for getting a job in Foreign Countries. HRD Attestation not required for jobs in India. Ministry of HRD giving Guidance for Attestation of certificates from New Delhi, India.
HRD Attestation required for a job in Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iran, Malaysia, Libya, Bangladesh, Yemen, Australia, Nigeria, Italy, Austria, Jordan, & Switzerland etc…
Certificate Attestation from HRD department of India, MEA of India Attestation, Embassy of UAE Attestation or Consulate of UAE Attestation and Foreign Ministry of UAE attestation is required to get a new job visa from the Ministry of Labour in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Al-Ain, Rasal Khaima, Fujairah, Um-al Quin etc… of UAE. Certificates of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Luknow, Patna, Goa etc… Mumbai Attestation: UAE Consulate Attestation from Mumbai is also valid in UAE to get a Job Visa from any of the Emirates in UAE. Notary and Mantralaya Attestation is a Mandatory to get attestation for all Certificates from UAE Consulate in Mumbai Delhi Attestation: HRD, MEA and Embassy Attestation Delhi; called Delhi Attestation also can be done to get a Job in Gulf or any other Countries. Degree Certificate Attestation from Delhi is the important attestation to get the foreign jobs. HRD of Delhi is using the Maximum effort to complete the attestation formalities on time.
HRD Attestation on Certificates is asking for all senior category jobs in Abroad. MHRD Attestation can be done from India only for the Certificates issued from India. Attestation formalities completed candidates can finish the Visa formalities faster than others from United Arab Emirates or any other Foreign Country. So try to Complete HRD, MEA and Embassy attestation before leaving the Country.
HRD Attestation is a mandatory for all Hospital related Jobs in abroad. Ministry of Health department of Kuwait, Saudi, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Italy, & UAE etc also asking attestation for all educational qualification Certificates, issued from India
HRD Attestation required for Nurses, who are planning to work in Kuwait. Kuwait asking certificate attestation after selection of the candidates Certificates to be attested from HRD for Kuwait Ministry jobs: SSC or High School Certificates, HSC or Higher Secondary School Certificates, Diploma in Nursing Certificates, Bachelor of Nursing or Nursing Degree Certificates. Post Graduate Degree in Nursing or Master Degree in Nursing Certificates.
HRD Department of Delhi will not attest Non-Educational Certificates: Certificates of this category include – Nursing Council Registration Certificates, Experience Certificates from Hospitals, Mark Lists of High School, Mark Lists of Higher Secondary School, Mark Lists of Nursing Diploma, Mark Lists of Nursing Degree or Bachelor of Nursing and Mark Lists of PG Degree Nursing or Master of Nursing
HRD Attestation from Delhi required for Doctors and Pharmacists also for getting a Job in Kuwait or any other Gulf Country. MHRD Attestation is a mandatory for UAE also. UAE Attestation includes – HRD Attestation, MEA Attestation, UAE Embassy attestation and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation.
HRD Submission: Certificate Submission for HRD for Authentication = 9.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. on all working days, Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays.
HRD Delivery of Authenticated Certificates: Certificate Delivery after HRD Attestation = Same Day within Few hours. All the attested Documents will be delivered on the same day.
HRD Attestation from Delhi, Documents required: HRD attestation department asking the following documents for authentication
Certificates: Original Certificates required for attestation. HRD attestation can be done only on the original Certificates, Authentication Seal and Signatures are providing the back side of the educational Certificates, not the front side. HRD department of Delhi will not remove the Lamination of the Certificates. So, if the Certificate is a laminated one, do remove the Lamination before submitting it to HRD department in Delhi. Ministry of HRD will not attest Mutilated / Damaged Certificates. So it must be in a good condition to get the HRD attestation on it.
HRD Attestation Department is asking all the Mark Lists also for Attestation. This will not be attested in normal cases, they are asking it as a supporting Document. So de-lamination is not required for the mark sheets.
HRD Attestation required for the mark sheets, if the candidates are going abroad for higher studies. Attestation or authentication on mark sheets from HRD is available if the Candidates showing the proof. HRD Attestation Department asking Call letter or Selection letter or invitation letter etc as the proof to get the mark sheet attestation
HRD of Delhi also asking the Original Nursing Council registration certificates for Nursing Certificates Attestation as a supporting document. Certificate of Nursing Registration and Certificate of Midwifery Registration is required for nursing diploma holders. Nursing registration Certificates will not be attested from HRD, this is asking only as a supporting document. So de-lamination not required for this Certificates also. Registration Certificates of Nursing Council required for University issued Nursing Qualification Certificate attestation also, like Bachelor of Nursing and Master of Nursing Certificates.
HRD of Delhi has an application form. This HRD Application form is in English Language. HRD Application form to be filled in Capital letters only. Candidates have to provide the complete details to the HRD department through this application form.
HRD department also asking the Copies of Certificates, Mark sheet copies, Registration Certificate Copies for Nurses, Doctors and Pharmacists, One recent Photograph of the candidate, Copies of Passport etc…
Delhi HRD Attestation Office asking an original ID proof of the person, who submitting the Certificates for attestation, ID proof are a mandatory to submit the Documents for Authentication. Without Original ID proof, HRD Delhi will not accept any certificates for attestation. HRD of Delhi asking original passport or Voter ID Card as original ID proof. If the Candidate is in Abroad, Indian Embassy attested passport copy of the candidate is required for the Delhi attestation. Blood relatives of the candidate can submit the documents for HRD attestation in Delhi. But they have to bring their original ID proof and copy of the candidate's ID proof. HRD attestation department of Delhi also accept the Certificates for attestation from the spouse of the candidate. If the husband or wife of the candidate is submitting the certificates for HRD attestation; they have to show the original marriage certificate as the proof. Otherwise the name of the spouse must be in the ID proof.
GAD Attestation Required for all certificates issued from Andhra Pradesh, India prior to do HRD Attestation. Without GAD Attestation (Home Department of Andhra Pradesh State Government) HRD Delhi will not attest any Certificates.
HRD Department of Delhi will not accept Dharwad University, Karnataka issued Certificates without a recent verification from the University.
HRD Attestation Fee: MHRD of Delhi Charging a Fee of Rs. 50/-per certificate as the attestation charges. Attestation charges to be paid as Indian Postal of Fifty Rupees per certificate. Delhi HRD will not accept direct cash or cheque for attestation. All Postal orders should be addressed to: "the secretary, Department of secondary and higher education, New Delhi"
HRD ADDRESS: Authentication wing, Scholarship Division, Opp. Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Near India Gate, New Delhi-110001 – Land Mark – Near AP Bhavan, Near Kerala House, Near MEA Hostel, Near CP, Near Asia House, Near M S Apartments, Nearly 4 KM from New Delhi station, 2 KM from MEA, Patiala House, 3 KM from Parliament Bhavan
HRD Attesting Certificates: HRD attestation available from Delhi for all the Govt. approved Certificates issued by State or Central Government of India. Like SSC, SSLC, METRIC, HIGH SCHOOL, 10th, CBSE, HSC, PDC, PUC, PRE UNIVERSITY, +2, INTER, VHSE, BA, B Com, B.SC, BBA,BCA, BDS, BE, B.TECH., MBBS, CA, MCA, MS, MD, MA, M.COM, M.SC, M.TECH, ME, M.ED, AMIE, ITI, NTC, Engineering Diploma, Nursing Diploma, B Sc Nursing, M Sc Nursing etc… If a certificate is in a language other than English or Hindi, Translated English version of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer only should be submitted.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development reserves the right to refuse authentication without assigning any reason.
Attestation: We can provide the latest information about Attestation or authentication or Legalization formalities.
We can do the complete attestation formalities without your presence from India
The Biggest attestation network in India for Certificate Attestation Services
HRD Attestation available from Delhi for all UGC or AICTE approved University or Dept. issued Certificates
HRD Attestation process to be Completed on all MHRD approved Certificates before going to MEA for further Attestation. Normally MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) will not accept educational Certificates without HRD attestation
HRD Certificate Attestation of the Certificates issued from India is possible for all the Certificates issued under MHRD. All original documents requiring Attestation or Apostille must be at first verified by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where the document has been originated.
In case of many countries a compulsory HRD Certificate Attestation is required and therefore HRD Attestation Procedure is required to be completed before getting Attestation/Apostille Like in case of HRD Attestation for Saudi. The documents should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the respective State Government/Union Territory. We can get you HRD Attestation Delhi for all the Certificates/Documents.
Human Resource Development (HRD) plays a crucial role in applying for jobs, or for further studies abroad. Every state has a different designated authority to perform the task of HRD. The HRD Attestation needs application form, passport size photo, original certificates, copy of electoral card and all year mark sheets. Once you are done with the HRD Attestation, the required Embassy Attestation is carried out.
Quick Attestation Services Pvt. Ltd. branches provide HRD Document Attestation in Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar-Punjab, Banglore-Karnataka, Pune-Maharashtra, Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad-Telangana, Trivandram-Kerala, Mumbai-Maharashtra, Goa and Dubai- UAE With Educational Certificates, HRD Attestation is progressively earning significance and has turn out to be one of the major factors in the Attestation and legalization process. And with this growing need, we at Quick Attestation Services with a group of exceptionally qualified working staff render legitimate and quick service for all your HRD Attestation requirements. With years of knowledge in Attestation we assure you the most consistent and apt service for all your HRD Attestation wants.
Following are the Regional Authentication Centres and the designated authorities for Educational Document Attestation-
1. ANDHRA PRADESH
• Special Secretary (Protocol), General Administration Department, Hyderabad.
• Joint Secretary (Law & Order), General Administration Department, Hyderabad
2. ARUNACHAL PRADESH
• Director, Department of Higher & Technical Education Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
3. ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR
• Assistant Secretary (Home), A & A Administration, Port Blair.
• Director of Technical Education, Guwahati.
• Deputy Secretary (Verification), Bihar School Examination Board, (Senior Secondary), Patna.
• Controller of Examination, Health Services, HRD for Medical Related Certificates, Patna.
• Deputy Director (Higher Education), HRD Department, New Secretariat, Patna-15.
• Secretary, Sanskrit Siksha Board, Boring Canal Road, Patna.
• Secretary, Madarsa Shiksha Board, Vidyapati, Marg, Patna.
• District Education Officer, Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh
• Secretary, Technical Education, Chattisgarh Administration, Raipur.
• Under Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Chhattisgarh, Raipur.
8. DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI
• Resident Deputy Collector, Silvassa for the UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
• Resident Deputy Collector, Khanvel for the UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
• Resident Collector (Head Quarter) for the UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
9. DAMAN AND DIU
• Collector & District Magistrate, Diu.
• Deputy Collector/SDM Collectorate, Daman.
• Addl. Dist. Magistrate, Diu.
• Office of the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi.
• Regional Director of Education (South), C-4, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
• Regional Director of Education (East), C-4, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
• Director (Higher Education), Junta House, 2nd Lift, 5th floor, Panaji, Goa.
• Director (Education), Junta House, 2nd Lift, 5th floor, Panaji, Goa.
• Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar.
• Under Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar.
• Section Officer, General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar.
• Higher Education Commissioner/Director Higher Education, Haryana for certificate(s)/degree(s) issued by Universities situated outside the State of Haryana.
• Director Secondary Education, Haryana in respect of certificate(s)/diploma(s)/degree issued by National open School, Central Board of Secondary Education, ICSE or any other State Board of Education in the country.
• The Secondary Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani in respect of Matriculation and 10+2 certificates issued by it or by the Haryana Open School.
• Deputy Director Colleges-II O/o Higher Education Commissioner, Haryana.
• Deputy Dir. Cadet Corps, Director General Higher Education, Sector-5 Haryana Panchkula Chandigarh.
• Assistant Director (Administration), Director General of Higher Education, Panchkula.
• Assistant Director, Colleges VII, Higher Education Commissioner, Haryana Panchkula.
14. HIMACHAL PRADESH
• Joint Director (C-I), Directorate of High Education, Shimla.
• Joint Director (C-II), Directorate of High Education, Shimla.
• Additional Director (Colleges), Directorate of High Education, Shimla.
15. JAMMU AND KASHMIR
• Principal, GGM Science College, Civil Secretariat, Higher Education Department, Jammu.
• Principal, Amar Singh College, Gogji Bagh, Srinagar (J&K).
• Director Colleges, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Srinagar/Jammu.
• Director, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi.
• Deputy Secretary, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi.
• Under Secretary, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi.
• Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance Projects and Misc.), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
• Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development), Government of Karnataka, Mysore.
• Regional Commissioner, Mysore.
• Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance, Projects and Misc.), Government of Karnataka, Mysore.
• Regional Commissioner, Gulbarga.
• Regional Commissioner, Bangalore.
• Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance Projects and Misc.), Belgaum.
• Regional Commissioner, Belgaum.
• Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development) Belgaum.
• Additional Commissioner, (Land Maintenance Project and Misc.), Gulbarga.
• Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development) Gulbarga.
• Additional Deputy Commissioner & Additional District Magistrate, Bangalore Urban, Bangalore.
• Additional Deputy Commissioner & Additional District Magistrate, Bangalore Rural, Bangalore.
• Additional Deputy Commissioner, Department Of A.D.C, A.D.M, Bangalore.
• Additional District Commissioner, Department Of Deputy Commissioner Office, Bangalore Rural.
• Additional Secretary, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication, Thiruvananthapuram.
• Deputy Secretary General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre Ernakulum.
• Additional Secretary General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre Kozhikode.
• Additional Secretary (HRD) Certificate Authentication Centre, Ernakulum.
• Joint Secretary to Government of Kerala, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication Centre, Ernakulum.
• Additional Secretary to the Government. of Kerala, General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre, Ernakulum.
• Joint Secretary, GED, Certificate Authentication Centre, Kozhikode.
• Joint Secretary, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication Centre, Kozhikode.
19. MADHYA PRADESH
• Deputy Secretary, Higher Education Department, Mantralaya, Vallabh Bhavan, Bhopal.
• Under Secretary (HRD), Mantralaya, Vallabh bhawan, Bhopal.
• Under Secretary, Higher Education Department, Mantralaya, Vallabh bhawan, Bhopal.
• Joint Secretary, Higher & Technical Education Department, Mantralaya Annexe, Mumbai.
• Deputy Secretary, Employment & Self-Employment Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
• Additional Secretary, Home Department, Government of Manipur.
• OSD, University & Higher Education, Imphal.
• Secretary, Education Department, Government of Meghalaya, Shillong.
• Principal Secretary, Political Department, Government of Meghalaya.
• Under Secretary, Government of Mizoram, Higher & Technical Education Department.
• Special Secretary (Home), Government of Nagaland, Kohima.
• Higher Education Department, Government of Orissa.
• Principal Secretary, Home Department, Government of Orissa.
• Joint Secretary, High Education Department, Department of Higher Education Government of Orissa, Bhubaneswar.
• Joint Secretary (Administrative Reforms Wing), Chief Secretariat.
• Deputy Secretary, Department of NRI Affairs.
• Assistant Director, Office of Director Public Instruction (Colleges).
• Director, Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Government of Punjab.
• Deputy Secretary (Administration), Education Department, Administration Secretariat, Jaipur.
• Deputy Secretary (Administration], Education Department.
• Assistant Secretary, Higher Education (GR.III), Secretariat, Jaipur.
• Deputy Secretary, Higher Education (Gr.III) Department, Jaipur.
• Deputy Director (Exam), Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok.
• Deputy Director (Exam), Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok.
• Assistant Director, Exam Cell, Human Resource Development, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok.
30. TAMIL NADU
• Under Secretary, (Foreigners) Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.
• Deputy Secretary to the Government of Tripura, Agartala.
32. UTTAR PRADESH
• Under Secretary, HRD, Secretariat, Lucknow.
• Joint Secretary, Department of Higher Education.
• Under Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
• Joint Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
• Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Uttarakhand, Dehradun.
34. WEST BENGAL
• Section Officer, Home (Foreigners'& NRI's) Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata.
• Section Officer, Home (Foreigners'& NRI's) Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata.
• W.B.C.S (Exe), Joint Secretary, Home (Foreigners'& NRI's) Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata.
**The above authorities are subjected to change, alter and get modified. Please contact the Respective State Department for the upgraded information of the same or visit QASPL for assistance. We will be happy to help you out in your Attestation.